Faceplant Bamboo® Wrap Robe/ Dressing Robe
- 95% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of SPF 50+.
- True to size in 2 sizes. Sm/Med fits size US 4-10, Lg/X-Large fits US 12-20. See sizing guide at left.
- Classic wrap robe that ties on the side with satin trimmed cuffs and pockets on both sides.
- Lightweight travel robe that packs easily. With sandals or boots and a scarf, it’s cute enough to become an emergency dress!
The simple classic wrap design translates perfectly in smooth Faceplant Bamboo®. Its’ elegant draping will give you the feel of being naked… but better! Draw the tie through the side button-hole and fasten it on the hip for the perfect post-shower dressing gown. Feel Fashionable before you’re even dressed for the evening! It has satin-trimmed cuffs for a bit of frill and pockets on both sides, one for your phone and one for your beauty secrets.
Want to take things a little more casually? Leave it open and layer it loosely over shorts and a tank to wander down for coffee. Your classic dressing robe can now step out of the bedroom.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.